Subject: Re: [Coco] C Compiler
From: John Donaldson <[email-masked]>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 06:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco.maltedmedia.com>

Dean,
   Once you have compiled all the C Compiler Modules, I would like to see a zip 
file made of a C Compiler Setup that includes all the newest modules. In the 
past I have found it hard to figure out in which (sub)folder each module goes 
into and which updated module replaces which module. 

    When the orginal C Complier first came out, I had just bought a COCO3. The 
COCO Club I was in figured out how to setup a programming
session where one window was the editing window, another was the compiling 
window and a third window where you ran the program. It made
development and/or bug fixing a breeze. Not many other home computer systems 
could do this.
     I have a huge folder with C Compiler Modules, programs, files, docs, and 
etc. I will zip it up and send it to you.

John Donaldson

________________________________
From: Dean Leiber <[email-masked]>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 2:28:40 AM
Subject: [Coco] C Compiler

After having a short discussion with Stephen Fischer regarding the C-Compiler 
for OS-9, I have decided to add a C-Compiler section to the www.os9projects.com 
website to act as a central clearinghouse for all things C-Complier related, 
including components, libraries, etc. I have been interested for some time in 
doing some small programming projects, but finding all the latest components has 
been next to impossible so I went on to other projects. So, to alleviate this 
problem and hopefully to spur development in the community I have decided to 
host this on my website.

This is for the community to use and I will simply be organizing the 
information, so I need some feedback about what people feel is needed, etc. It's 
simply a starting point right now, so let me hear your suggestions! And I also 
need the files! :-D

Dean

--
Coco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco

--
Coco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco